Samstag, 5. März 2011

7 Billion: Are you Typical?

Some of you might have seen the "7 Billion" video by National Geographic.

I watched it a dozen times and still love it. My brother Steffen has send me just another great video by National Geographic. It is called "7 Billion: Are you Typical?", and I also read as a title "The Face of Seven Billion".
What is it about?

It is dealing with the question, of who is most typical on our planet. A male or female, which age, right or left handed, income and so on.

But, just watch it for yourself.

Again, just like the first video from National Geographic, I really like the composition of the video. The music harmonizes with the typographical and illustrational making! Wonderful.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails