Montag, 25. April 2011

TZ Homes - Studio Guilherme Torres

Dear TZ friends, I have been absent for a little bit due to exams at college and the easter break and some projects.
BUT, here I am, back in the blogosphere! I found a great home, again from Studio Guilherme Torres. I have posted one home earlier at TZ, which was stunning!!

This home was created for a DJ and business man in São Paulo. The designers removed the walls completely to create the look they intended.  LED lights are integrated in the concrete walls and light up the whole appartment.

What is your opinion on the home?

 PS: I hope to shoot some pictures of the first TRENDZETA shirts next weekend, and maybe the next TZ bike will be finished by that too :)











All pictures belong to © MCA Estúdio!! Hope you allow sharing this beautiful home!
via studio5555

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails