Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010

Leather - The Fold

The Fold, Leffot property

“You got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em”.
...a wise gamler once said.
I dont happen to gamble that often, still my friend Eric and I think this is pretty cool (BTW he send me the link of this cool thing). We think of going to Kreuzberg this week to buy some leather and make our own folds.

I happen to have some 3mm marking stamps from the bay. So we could even personalize the folds and make them real TZ. Our version will be cheaper than 95 bucks tho.

What do you think of the fold? Again what gets me is the timeless simplicity.

The Fold, Leffot propertyThe Fold, Leffot property 
 

The Fold, Leffot propertyThe Fold, Leffot property

all the way to Berlin via my friend Eric and this website from NY: Leffot

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails