Dienstag, 28. September 2010

TZ goes College

college shirt, trendzeta collection
For a while now I am thinking of some Trendzeta shirts. I had some ideas in my head and finally put them down on paper and then on my computer screen.
They are all timeless and not fancy at all. They all base on the American college and high school style. My dad is actually the first person who asked for a shirt. I think I am going to print the first and last one for me. All colors and print sizes are adjustable so think of these pictures as my first thoughts and drafts. I wanted to make something I would wear in a few years as well. I think these are wearable for sport and daily occasions. Some thoughts and criticism from you is highly wanted! Cheers!

college shirt, trendzeta collectioncollege shirt, trendzeta collection
college shirt, trendzeta collection
college shirt, trendzeta collection
college shirt, trendzeta collectioncollege shirt, trendzeta collection


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails